Friday, December 18, 2009

Wow...what a rotten blogger I have been! These past couple of weeks have been crazy busy...school projects, work, work Christmas party, Christmas Concert at Church, Christmas Banquet at Church, FINALS.....those are all my excuses! :) I haven't even had time to read all of your blogs...time to catch up!!!

I hope all of you have been enjoying the Christmas season so far! I love it...ALL OF IT!!! I can finally enjoy it completely! As of 25 minutes ago I finished my last final of the semester! I am finally done! Only one more semester to go!!! STUDENT TEACHING here I come!! If I haven't mentioned it before, I will be student teaching beginning in January! I am so excited/scared/nervous.... The classes I will be teaching are....9th and 10th Geography and 6th Math!

I plan on posting pics soon of all my Christmas festivities so far and the exciting ones to come!!

I am very excited about this Christmas! This will be the first Christmas Julian and I will be together! He usually goes home to California for the break but this year he chose to stay with me!! YAY!! :) We will be traveling to South Carolina to spend Christmas with my Mom's side of the family!! We are all very close and look forward to making some more great memories this Christmas!!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful Christmas!!

I have something else...very important...to post about soon! I hope to get to it later today!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...