Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Did you miss me?!?! :)

Wow...I think it has officially been three months since I have posted anything! Are you ready for my list of excuses?.....here it goes....
  • Holidays - ok, so you would think that I would have more time over the holidays to blog...nope..not me...I was either working, travelling, doing wedding stuff, or spending time with my friends that came back home for Christmas...
  • School - this is my #1 reason...:)....School has been crazy busy! I don't know if I mentioned before but this is my last semester of college which means I am STUDENT TEACHING this semester!! I will blog more on that later but needless to say....It's super busy!
  • Work - I leave my student teaching each day and jump in my car and go to work and spend each afternoon/evening with one year olds...(which by the way...I love! Just gets to be a little tiring by the time Friday comes around)
  • Wedding - There are definitely evenings that I could have spend posting on here but instead I feel like I have visited every website ever invented having to do with anything for the wedding..lol...don't get me wrong...it's been so much fun...but it can be a little overwhelming at times!

So there they are.... my top excuses for being a lousy blogger!!! Hope I haven't lost all my readers! I'm turning over a new leaf...starting tonight...you will hear again from me soon!! :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Excuses accepted...:P Glad to see you back and looking forward to more from you!!!

Natalie said...

welcome back to blog world! i hope your student teaching experience is an awesome one. i'm not quite there yet, but i can't wait until i am! lol. three more semesters or so to go.

and good luck on the wedding planning! i hope everything goes smoothly!

Brooke's Insights to Life said...

Excuses are like armpits...they STINK!

Noelle O'Brien said...

Glad to have you back!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...