Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hello Blog World!!! Once again I have neglected you. Most of you that read my blog know me in real life so you know that I do have GREAT excuses for not posting for the last two months! :) Those of you that only read my blog, have probably lost faith in my blogging abilities but I hope to win that back over time! :) A lot has been going on in my little world!


Here are some pictures of things that have kept me occupied!


These are the sixth graders that I had the pleasure of student teaching from January to May. I absolutely loved them to pieces! I think I learned as much from them as they learned from me! :) I also taught a 9th and 10th Geography class, which was a very challenging experience for me but I can say that I am glad I went through it!


Being crazy!


After the long but great semester I finally graduated!!! Along with the most handsome man in the world! It was so great to be able to share that special day!!



My parents, little brother and I



Just me

My future in-laws got to come for it!! The day before was Julian's little sister's 16th birthday so we had fun celebrating that together!!

HANDSOME!!!


Nicole, Tab and I!!

On top of all that, I have been slowly but surely crossing off many things on my wedding to-do list! It has been a little stressful at some points but we are getting close to the finish line!!
Invitations! My hand still hurts just thinking about those...wow...


Ring shopping! These are my rings together...this was before they took the ridges off the edge of the band so that it matches my engagement ring.

Cake tasting! YUM!!



These along with dresses, shoes, silk flowers, real flowers, tux's, ties, ribbon, jewelry and the list goes on and on! I have had so much fun with all the planning but I am very ready for the big day!! I DO plan on keeping up with this blog on a much more regular basis from now on!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, goodie...I get to be the first one to comment on this long awaited post!!! (you know, that is what friends do on friend's blogs...hint-hint;) Anyways, thanks for the update although I pretty much knew all of it! LOL Glad to see you back into the blog world, can't wait for more! Luv ya girl!

Brooke's Insights to Life said...

So glad you're back- I have missed reading your blog. Looking forward to more posts to come.

Anonymous said...

No CHOCOLATE cake! If Julian gets it on his hands...after he shoves it in your mouth and then puts his arm around you...there goes the dress! Dustin and Andrea can testify to this:)

Love all the pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...