Friday, February 3, 2012

This week..

It was a good week at Bethel Christian Academy and I just wanted to share some cute pictures and stories from this week!

First, the bunny. 
One of my little men, Obadiah, asked me one day if he could bring his bunny to school. Me, being the AWESOME teacher that I am ;) said, OF COURSE! 

Well, I would like to introduce you to Obadiah and his "bunny"! 


That is the BIGGEST bunny that I have ever seen!! He is the size of a small dog!! Pretty sure, I had a different kind of bunny in my head when I agreed to that!! haha, lets just say this day was very interesting!! The kids LOVED it though!! 


All, of us with the bunny! 

Here are a few cute pictures we took during recess today and thought I would share!!

Some of the girls and me!


The boys wanted to take a "manly" picture..and this is what we came up with!! :) 
They are so funny! 


Last little news of the week, tonight our Volleyball season started with our first game!!
I was pretty nervous about it because it would be my first time coaching alone, since my partner in crime decided she would rather get married and move 3000 miles away instead of coaching with me (love you Michelle)! ;) 

I was so proud of them tonight, we started out our season right with a win!!!
Way to go BETHEL!! 

 p.s..yes, as you can see California is SUPER sunny!!! They DEFINITELY needed the black marks on their cheeks. The sun shines so bright here in February!!! ;) 

Hope you all have a nice weekend! 

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I always love getting to see your students! They're such a cute group!

Nicole said...

Obadiah and his bunny/dog are adorable!! Loved seeing an update on your kiddies. :)

Michelle Hoover said...

You may have the cutest class in history! :) How much fun!!

Anonymous said...

This was so cute!!:) Obadiah would bring in that HUGE bunny!! Lol...enjoyed seeing the pics! The kids are growing up so quickly...miss them! And congrats on your first win! Haha...sorry I 'had' to get married! lol :) You know I'd be there right by your side if I could...Love you girl and miss you like crazy! Praying for you and hope you have a great day!
~Michelle

Unknown said...

How incredibly precious is that bunny story! Such a sweet group of kids! You're students are all so cute!
Also, I am doing a follower appreciation giveaway with a $25 gift certificate that I'd love for you to check out!
Here- http://www.themagnoliapair.com/2012/02/giveaway-by-favor-days.html

xo. Britt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...