Sunday, November 29, 2009

Belated Thanksgiving!!

I feel horrible that I didn't have any post about Thanksgiving...I love Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for! We were extremely busy this entire week and although I did have a few minutes here and there to keep up with the blogs I follow...I didn't have a large amount of time to sit and write a post... We traveled to Springfield, Ill. to visit with my Dad's side of the family this week. We had a very enjoyable time! I brought my groom-to-be along with and he was introduced to this side of the family for the first time!! Like I said...it was a great holiday!!
I'd like to dedicate this post to some of the things I am most thankful for....
  • An amazing God!
  • Being in love with the sweetest man on this earth!
  • Wonderful parents who I know will always be there for me!
  • Crazy, unpredictable, but good brothers
  • Awesome friends
  • Great church family
  • Fun job
  • Adorable toddlers that I get paid to hold, hug and kiss all day long!!
  • Hilarious coworkers that are a joy to work with
  • Warm house
  • Food always on the table
  • America
  • Target
  • Cars to drive
  • Mountain dew
  • Makeup
  • Music
  • Shopping
  • Pictures
  • The color PINK :)
  • Wedding planning
  • JULY 2, 2010!!!

....and I could keep going...:) I have so much to be thankful for! God has truly been great to me and my family and given me more than I deserve!

I can't wait till next Thanksgiving..I'll be able to celebrate it as a married woman!!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

What a sweet post! Happy belated Thanksgiving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...