Saturday, July 23, 2011

Another visitor!!!!

Today, my cousin Paige is arriving here in CA and spending the next week with us! 


Paige and I, although she is several years younger, have always had a very close relationship!
Whenever we are all together as a family, Paige and I are inseparable! 
She is great. Not like most teenagers these days, who think that everyone else's life should revolve around them. Which is why everyone loves her, she really is the sweetest thing ever!! Anyhow, I'm not going to get into a long description of her. Just thought I would "announce" her coming to visit...because I'm really looking forward to it!! :) 
It's her first time to California so it will be so fun to give her a little taste of our wonderful state!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...